- Born, raised and educated in Somerset.
- I have been married to Lisa for 15 years.
- We own a black labrador called Luther (Louie).
- I love to travel and have visited Italy, Egypt, Mexico, Cuba and Lanzarote in the last couple of years.
- I enjoy cooking, reading, eating out, red wine, golf and Bath Rugby!
- Youngest Director of Sport at an Independent School in England (26 years old) in 1999
- Independent Schools Southwest Region Sport Representative 1999-2002
- Working at 5 different schools in 5 different counties
- And of course, starting at Westhaven!
Hobbies & Interests
I have always loved sport. I captained Somerset Schools Football U17-19 age group and played rugby for a number of teams until retiring at the age of 35. I now swim, bike and run to keep fit. I have completed numerous races and triathlons. In 2016 I hope to complete the London Marathon and my first 1/2 Ironman triathlon.
I am self motivated, driven and even obsessive! Relaxed and calm in school but I can be feisty and competitive in my personal life. I am kind and encouraging. I love to see people achieve their potential.